HERIB has a proud history of over 140 years of supporting local people with sight loss.
Working for us means you will be part of an organisation that:
- Is the leading provider of services for people with sight loss in Hull & the East Riding.
- Is committed to being a contributing factor in helping people with sight loss and empowering them to improve their overall quality of life.
- Provides an ongoing programme of training and development for its staff.
- Is committed to employing disabled people.
- Is an equal opportunities employer.
- Provides a package of staff benefits including a basic health plan, sick pay and holiday entitlement.
HERIB receives many enquiries from individuals wishing to work at the charity. Whilst vacancies are rare, they do arise occasionally and all current vacancies are always posted on our website so please check back regularly.
Please note: Due to the number of enquiries received, we are unable to keep CV’s or letters of application on file.
Vacancy : Administration Assistant Apprentice
HERIB is currently seeking an Adminsitration Assistant Apprentice to work in our busy reception office at our centre on Beverley Road in Hull.
The post holder will be in training to provide reception, administrative & practical support to the Services Manager and members of the Services Department.
Deadline: Friday 21st February 2014
Applicants should send a cover letter together with the details of two referees and a full CV to email@example.com or post to Julie Woolley, Services Manager, HERIB, Beech holme, Beverley Road, Hull, HU5 1NF
For information on this vacancy please phone 01482 342297 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may wish to consider alternative ways to work with HERIB including: